Need Help? Call Us: (888) 369-1309
This map represents clients looking on this site to match with therapists.
Get listed to start getting calls.
Traditionally, clients and therapists have relied upon random referrals or directory listings
to connect to each other. More often than not, this leads to a great deal of wasted time and frustration
as both clients and therapists suffer through multiple, prospective screening meetings before finding a good connection.
By joining MyTherapistMatch.com, you will receive the highest quality referrals available online.
Our proprietary matching technology automatically pre-qualifies and matches clients to therapists based on 14 criteria.
Let us handle your marketing and pre-screening, so that you can get back to your practice.
- We do your marketing for you. We reach millions of Americans actively searching online for a therapist, so you can focus on providing therapy.
- Save time in qualifying clients. The prospective clients we send you match your personality and communication style, greatly increasing the probability for rapport and connection.
- Get serious, motivated clients. Clients who take the time to complete our questionnaire are motivated to find a therapist and be in a therapeutic relationship.
- Limited Matches. We will not waste your time, or a client’s, by sending you prospective clients simply because they are nearby. Our proprietary matching technology will only connect you with a client if you are extremely likely to work well together.
To ensure the best possible experience for our clients, we carefully screen all therapists that seek to join MyTherapistMatch.com.
At a minimum, all MyTherapistMatch.com members must:
- Be a Counselor, Psychotherapist, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist, Psychologist, Psychoanalyst or Psychiatrist in good standing;
- Have graduate level academic training and a degree in psychotherapy, counseling, or a related field from an accredited institution;
- Be a licensed professional (or unlicensed intern under the supervision of a licensed professional) or an unlicensed professional in a jurisdiction in which it is legal to practice counseling and psychotherapy without a license.
Moreover, we continually monitor existing member therapists to safeguard our clients’ experience by:
- Reviewing and actively seeking client feedback
- Confirming our therapists remain in good standing
- Analyzing 'successful match' rates for each therapist
MyTherapistMatch.com is not a therapist directory.
We do not allow users to browse through all of the member therapists on our site.
Only by completing our questionnaire can prospective clients see who they are matched with. Even then, they are presented with only the top 3 therapists with whom they are most compatible.
This means better matches for both you and your future clients, leading to better therapy and more client results and satisfaction.
Take advantage of our low-cost membership fee to grow your practice.
Cost to join MyTherapistMatch.com: $14.97 per month when you sign up for the annual plan.
"I have had a considerable number of profile views, four contact requests and
am seeing one client from the site on a weekly, ongoing basis.
- Richard Levine, M.A., M.F.T."
Have questions? Please call us at: (888) 369-1309